A Great Place to Call Home
At Linwood, residents benefit from a lifestyle filled with recreational, educational, and social opportunities with other residents is an added benefit.
Designed for You
Our roomy one-bedroom apartments are available exclusively to adults aged 62+ and disabled individuals, with access to resources and opportunities to thrive.
Live Your Way
River Terrace encourages you to maintain your privacy and independence. You can furnish your apartment with your own furniture and personal items and decide how you wish to spend your days.
- Community Room with TV, kitchen, and multi-purpose room
- Game Room with billiards table
- Gazebo and outdoor patio with grill
- On-Site Property Manager
Contact / Set Up a Visit
Send us a note or call to set up a visit. Or stop by our Rental Office if you have common questions.
128 Bank Street,
Keokuk, Iowa 52632
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Read and fill out completely. Return all applications to the rental office. All sections must be completed or marked "none" if not applicable.
After Completing Application
Stop by the Rental Office to review applications the confirm it is filled out correctly. If complete, your name(s) will be added to our waitlist.
- Social Security Cards
For everyone in the family.
- Driver's License or Photo ID's
For everyone 18+
- I-94 Cards (if applicable)
- Permanent Resident Card (if applicable)
- Marriage License (if applicable)
Tenant eligibility is subject to HUD - Section 8 requirements. Tenants rent equals 30% of adjusted gross incomes. Age requirement is 62 and older or handicapped disabled.
Once an apartment is available for move-in, we will run the following background checks.
- Credit History
- Iowa and National Criminal History
- National Sex Offender Registry
- Present/Previous Landlord References